Sage's 4200 series reel offering brings a sophisticated, high-performance drag system. The one-revolution drag knob offers quick and precise drag settings and provides the kind of power and smoothness you'd expect from a large traditional drag system, only without the bulk or weight.
Matching the level of design from the makers of the world's finest fly rods, Sage introduces the 4200 series reel. The award winning 4200 is machined from solid aircraft grade aluminum and features our fully sealed SCS Floating Tripod drag unit for smooth, maintenance-free performance. A precisely calibrated, one-revolution drag knob allows for quick, reliable adjustments you need to hook an play the big ones.
- Fully machined 6061-T6 aluminum, strong and corrosion resistant
- 4200 Series features Sage's SCS Floating Tripod Drag design
- One-revolution drag knob for quick and precise drag settings
- Smooth and reliable sealed carbon disc drag system
- Drag range on each reel size is refined for the appropriate line weight/fishery
- One-way roller clutch bearing for immediate drag engagement and simple retrieve conversion
- Appropriately sized ergonomic handles per the reel size
- Neoprene reel case
- Easy conversion from left-to-right hand retrieve
- Colors: Platinum, Bronze, Stealth, Ember
Write Your Own Review
|4210||4.25||9-10||7.50||200 (30 lbs)||$319|