Classic, progressive action, inspired by T&T’s original DH series.
Starting with the benchmark that our highly regarded DH rods set, we took advantage of recent developments in materials, and achieved the same smooth actions in significantly lighter, slimmer four and five-piece blanks that perform like three-piece rods. The DNA delivers the perfect action for anglers seeking two handed rods that will do it all with ease – skagit, scandi, spey, and overhead. The DNA is the perfect ‘all around’ rod and the best choice for experienced casters fishing mid belly length lines and longer.
- Natural, clear-coated graphite blank
- Black wraps with deep red edging
- Titanium silicon carbide stripping guides
- Smoked Universal Snake Brand guides
- Lightweight, clear anodized, down locking reel seat with black spacer