Simms’ peerless and fearless Dry Creek® Hip Pack is built from tough 420D fabric that enhances durability and stamina on trails less travelled. An impenetrable roll-top closure seals the deal from the elements. A removable, adjustable padded shoulder strap takes the load off your waist, while a compression-molded, closed-cell padded back panel delivers plush all-day carrying comfort. Interior storage provides easy access to fly boxes or other supplies. Exterior cargo pocket with loop field patch allows for quick access to fishing vitals. Additional details include a magnetic docking station on the right side of the belt for attaching key fishing tools.
• Highly-durable 420D waterproof fabric
• Fully submersible roll-top closure
• Interior pockets with stretch mesh fly box storage & additional zippered pockets for leaders/lines
• Removable adjustable padded shoulder strap for balanced crossed carry
• Compression molded closed cell padded back panel with removable waist belt
• Cargo shaped exterior extreme weather protection pocket with loop field patch for flies & Simms accessories
• Retractor & Hemos magnetic docking station on right side of padded hip belt
FABRIC TECH: Waterproof 420D double sided TPU coated nylon;
EXTERIOR POCKET: 210D TPU coated nylon ripstop
APPROX. WEIGHT: 28 oz.
CAPACITY: 10L, 610 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 13” x 5” x 9” (rolled closed)