Time on the stream is time well spent. And with the G3 Guide™ Stockingfoot wader, those precious hours can be comfortable and well-ventilated. The G3 has all the in-river essentials you need, with legendary Simms durability that can stand up to heavy use in rugged conditions. Rigging a hopper-dropper combo just became a little easier with the help of a flip-out Tippet Tender®™ pocket with dual-entry zippers and Super-fly Patch® with integrated utility tabs. And numb, sore feet are a thing of the past with anatomically designed neoprene stockingfeet with a funk-fighting anti-microbial finish.
- Three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper
- Four-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat and legs
- Zippered chest pocket
- Removable flip-out Tippet Tender®™ pocket with dual-entry zippers and retractor docking station
- Zippered reach-through microfleece-lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Super-fly Patch® and integrated utility tabs
- Low-profile belt loops with 2" stretch wading belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver an articulated fit that fights wear zones, bolsters wader longevity, and maximizes mobility
- Adjustable elastic 1.5" suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist-high conversion
- Abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
Join Trouts Fly Fishing's own Tucker Ladd and Tanner Smith as they talk about they're experiences with the all-new SIMMS G3 Stockingfoot Waders. Tucker and Tanner fished these waders hard in Montana, Colorado, and British Columbia over the past month and they've been super impressed with the new offering out of Bozeman, Montana. Check out what they had to say about the all-new waders!