A boat lets you cover a lot of water. But it doesn't matter if you're on a flat deck skiff in the tropics or an open drift boat on the Deschutes, space on board is always a valuable commodity. Simms designed the large Dry Creek® boat Bag to keep a full selection of line, leaders, tools, and supplies at your fingertips without compromising on precious space in the boat. Removable fly-box pockets sync with the Simms wading belts when hard to reach spots take you in the water. The bag is fully waterproof and the zip top includes a magnetic latch for quick access and, better yet, foolproof closure.
- Ultra-durable TPU coated material is fully waterproof
- Magnetized catch-and-release buckle keeps lid securely closed without the use of the zipper
- Compression molded lid overhangs main body of the bag to repel water when zipper is not fully closed
- Interior dividers for gear organization
- Hypalon strap attachment points at the sides of the bag
- Main: 420D double-sided nylon; Side pockets: 210D TPU-coated nylon ripstop
FABRIC TECH: Waterproof TPU coated fabrics; Main: 420D double-sided nylon; Side pockets: 210D TPU-coated nylon ripstop
DIMENSIONS: 17.5" x 10.5" x 11.5"
CAPACITY: 33 L, 2013 cu. in.
APPROX. WEIGHT: 48 oz