For serious angling expeditions, the Max lives up to its name, hauling maximum gear with grace and efficiency. More importantly, it keeps wet stuff ventilated (preventing the dreaded “stink waders") and away from your dry goods with a coated floating baffle. Made with a tough 840-denier double polyurethane-coated nylon fabric. High-airflow mesh, coated water-resistant zippers, rod tube attachment points, an adjustable padded split shoulder strap and an external zippered mesh pocket combine to create the ultimate angler's duffel. For added security, 4-piece rod tubes also fit easily within the Max.
- Separate wet and dry sides with floating, water-resistant divider
- Coated water-resistant zipper eliminates bulk and provides easy access
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Adjustable split-shoulder strap
- External zippered mesh pocket
- Water-resistant side: 840-denier nylon with polyurethane coating. Breathable side: 300-denier polyester (47% recycled) double weave and nylon mesh. Floating divider: 70-denier nylon with polyurethane coating
- 1276 g (45 oz)