Simms’ Waypoints® Dual Chest Pack is an on-point companion that stays true to what’s important—the fishing. The ultralight design rides comfortably thanks to a shoulder-hugging flat harness system engineered for effective, ergonomic weight distribution. Dual chest pockets are fitted for fly boxes. Magnetic tool ports with a retractor docking station keep tools at the ready. And an exterior loop field allows you to carry more thanks to a patch-on tippet tender and floatant holder. When you’re ready to explore the next run, the lock buckle closure on the center front zipper delivers a secure, slip-free fit.
• Ultra-lightweight dual pocket chest pack
• Lowprofile flat harness system for comfortable fit and
compatibility when worn with packs
• Magnetic tool ports with retractor docking station for tool
access & storage
• Exterior loop field for extra storage, comes with patch on tippet tender & float holder
• Fid lock buckle closure on center front zipper for secure fit
Fabric Tech: 420D nylon Oxford with PU coating & 210D
nylon HT Dobby
Approx. Weight: 17.6 oz. CAPACITY: 3 L, 184 cu. in.
Dimensions: 6” x 8” x 3” (each pouch)