Designed for the angler that yearns to be a guide, and carries the accoutrements to prove it, the Yampa Guide Pack has the space to organize it all. Two main compartments, battened down with water resistant zippers, along with Fishpond's signature molded drop-down fly bench, accommodates everything you bring to the river, lake or flats. And it's ecologically sound, built of material created from recycled commercial fishing nets. From its Colorado namesake to the sand flats of your dreams, this pack is with you.
- 11" x 7" x 9.5"
- Constructed with our new Cyclepond receycled fabrics
- YKK Aquaguard #8 external water resistant zippers
- Structured back air mesh panel to help carry heavy loads while keeping you cool
- Two generously sized main compartments
- Signature molded, zip down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Interior pockets for extra gear storage and organization
- Exterior Hypalon tabs and nylon cord loops for gear attachment
- Two exterior pockets for water bottles
- Can be worn as a lumbar or sling pack