Simms’ G4Z Bootfoots bring superior warmth and adept performance to unforgiving forecasts. Pinnacle 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL in the upper and 5-layer in the legs, synched with patented front and back leg seam construction, enhanced breathability while maximizing both comfort and mobility. Powered by the most feature-rich mix on the market, G4Zs also include a YKK® waterproof center-front zipper for easy access/optimal ventilation, plush handwarmer pockets.
The boot story begins with an ultra-gripy, fully-integrated proprietary design. Rugged triple-layer vulcanized rubber maximizes durability and wading performance in extreme conditions. Insulated 7mm neoprene lining (rated to -40 degrees F.) with grid-fleece moisture management keeps hardworking feet dry, happy, and comfortable. The design includes a 12mm felt outsole that accepts cleats and studs and dual density eva midsole for shock absorption. Additional stability provided by removable Right Angle® Footbeds that optimize underfoot ride.
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
YKK's AQUASEAL® is a light weight waterproof zipper. Combining Vislon® techonology with a seal in between the zipper elements, AQUASEAL® allows easy and smooth operation with 100% protection against the elements.
• 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro Shell in upper / 5-layer Gore-Tex® Pro Shell in legs
• Patented front & back leg seams provide articulated fit, maximum comfort & mobility
• 2 zippered, reach-through, micro-fleeced lined hand-warmer pockets offer easy access & zippered chest pocket
• Removable Flip out Tippet Tender™ pocket
• Adjustable 1.5” elastic suspenders with opposing Ykk® buckles for waist high conversion
• Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2” stretch nylon wading belt included
• Triple-layer vulcanized rubber upper for maximum durability and wading performance in extreme weather
• Fully-lined & insulated with 7mm neoprene & grid-fleece for all-day warmth, comfort & moisture-management
• RiverTread® platform for best-in-class wading comfort & performance
• Anatomical last shape and removable Right Angle® Footbed for a secure and comfortable underfoot ride
• FELT OPTION: Die-cut & full-coverage plate for maximum rigidity & stud retention; 12 mm felt outsole;
• Boot 07-14, whole sizes, EEE width
Note: Felt outsole should be resoled by a professional cobbler
APPROX. WEIGHT (including boot): 136 oz / 3856 g