For hard-charging days, Simms’ Riprap Shoe-Felt is a wet-wading pro, powered by Right Angle® Footbed technology that ensures proper foot biomechanics for all-day comfort. Its rugged, fully enclosed design blocks out debris and high abrasion synthetic and hydrophobic mesh uppers enhance both durability and drainage. Additional features include stud-capable rubber outsoles, with a center felt pad, for authoritative grip on wet and dry surfaces, while bungee lacing closures deliver on/off convenience.
• Low-top, wet wading shoe with proprioception
• Fully-enclosed design to keep debris out
• Right Angle® Footbed creates proper foot biomechanics
for all day comfort
• High abrasion synthetic and hydrophobic mesh upper
• Stud-capable, rubber outsole with a center felt pad
for superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
• Bungie lacing closure
Approx. Pair Weight (size 11): 36 oz.
Sizes: 07-12, whole/half sizes, 13, 14 whole sizes,