Spring marks the onset of erratic and sporadic from the headwaters of the Snake to the park beats of the mighty ’Stone. Wade confidently into the season with Simms’ cost-effective and award-winning Freestone® Z Stockingfoots. Waders feature a rugged Toray® QuadraLam™ perimeter that breathes easy, repels water, and bushwhacks with aplomb. Guide-oriented architecture includes an easy-access YKK® AQUASEAL® waterproof front zipper for quick relief on the river. Seek the sanctuary of fly box compatible fleece-lined handwarmer pockets secured with stormflap closures. Dual retractor docking stations on chest pockets keep tools intuitively in check via internal magnetic retainers. And harness the range-maximizing benefits of patented front and back leg seam engineering for a comfortable, articulated fit. Simms’ best warranty in wading comes standard.
- Featuring a YKK® Aquaseal waterproof center front zipper that offers easy access and quick relief on the river
- 2 large fleece lined handwarmer pockets secured with stormflap closures, large enough to store fly boxes
- Patented front and back leg seam design offers an articulated fit for maximum mobility and comfort
- Adjustable 1.5” elastic suspenders with opposing YKK® buckles to create a waist high conversion on the river
- Dual retractor docking stations on the chest pockets feature internal magnetic retainers for tool retention
FABRIC TECH: 4-layer Toray® QuadraLamTM Waterproof/Breathable Wader Laminate
APPROX. WEIGHT: 38 oz./1077 g
Toray® Wader Care:
Toray® waders are breathable though not as breathable as GORE-TEX®. They do not have the same properties as GORE-TEX® and therefore finding pinholes will not be possible using the alcohol test. Care for Simms wader with Toray® technology then as you would a GORE-TEX® wader. Make sure to dry them out after use and do not wear jeans, and never use a dryer to dry them.
We are not able to replace the feet on Toray® waders. We are only able to put custom feet on GORE-TEX® waders.
Washing - Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.
Write Your Own Review
Freestone® Z Stockingfoot Wader Size Chart
|Men's Sizes||Largest Girth* |
(crotch to floor)
|S||35" - 36"||31" - 32"||7 - 8|
|M||39" - 40"||33" - 34"||9 - 11|
|MK||41" - 42"||33" - 34"||9 - 11|
|L (9 - 11)||43" - 44"||33" - 34"||9 - 11|
|LK||45" - 46"||33" - 34"||9 - 11|
|XL||47" - 48"||35" - 36"||12 - 13|
* These are body measurements