The freedom of wet wading encourages exploration, but it only takes using your regular wading boots once to realize they are not very compatible with wet wading. The hybrid felt and Vibram® outsole of the Simms men's Intruder® Boot offers confident traction on river bottoms and wet river banks, while the integrated neoprene sock hugs your foot for a warm, snug barefoot fit. The synthetic upper holds up to the abuse of rocky river wading, while maintaining a low-profile for easy trail hiking. The extended neoprene cuff seals out sand and gravel, and the cushioned midsole supports your foot for a full day on the river.
- Integrated neopreent sock blocks debris
- Full neoprene lining for cushioning & easy on/off
- Dual-density EVA midsole for shock absorbtion
- Welded TPU pads in high abrasian areas
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with Simms neopreent wading or guard socks.
- Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole with an integrated felt pad that provides superior grip on slippery wet rock surfaces
APPROX. WEIGHT: 47.3 oz
Write Your Own Review
Men's Footwear Size Chart
Not all styles available in all sizes; please see individual shoe/sandal/flip dropdown for size specifics