Your problems fade away the moment your line hits the water, but the storm around you might still carry on. When you plunge into the cold current, protect yourself like a pro from the outside elements with Simms' men's G4 Pro® Jacket. Durable and lightweight GORE-TEX® and water-tight cuffs give you a waterproof seal that keeps you dry, even as you reach into the drink letting a fighter wriggle free. Stash every piece of tackle in your arsenal in nine intuitive and spacious pockets, including an oversized back compartment. A packable Storm Hood adjusts to keep out the fiercest downpour.
GORE-TEX® outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper is a revolutionary new design from the global leader in containment closures. The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper's new tooth design provides enhanced fluid repellency vs. coil or standard individual element closures, while increasing the number of design and color options for your application.
- Waterproof and exceptionally lightweight GORE-TEX® Pro shell for the ultimate in breathability, durability, and extended comfort
- Nine storage pockets: Two bellowed chest pockets, two zippered chest pockets, two tippet pockets, a sleeve pocket, an internal pocket, and a large back storage pocket
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Three-point adjustable, tuck-away Storm Hood
- Dry Cuff™ engineering blocks water at the sleeve
- Dual draw-cord adjustable bottom hem
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO Shell; 100% nylon ripstop face; YKK® water-resistant zippers
APPROX. WEIGHT: 23 oz