Are you looking for a lightweight and bombproof wading boot? If so, the Simms Headwaters Boot is certainly worth checking out. Engineered for reliable performance, Simms has packed a ton of features and benefits into this boot with your comfort in mind.
Simms’ Headwaters® Boot has a lightweight, durable platform that maximizes underfoot stability, control, and slip-resistance. The scratch rubber and high-denier nylon upper ensure long life, and a partial neoprene lining adds cushioning and easy on/off performance. Additional features include a dual-density EVA midsole for absorbing shock, ESS plates for improved cleat/stud retention, and proven Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsoles for powerful grip.
- Scratch rubber & high denier nylon upper
- Partial neoprene lining for cushioning & easy on/off
- Dual-density EVA midsold for shock absorbtion
- Headwaters platform for maximum underfoot stability, control & slip-resistance.
- ESS plates for improved cleat/stud retention & proproception
- Vibram Idrogrp rubber outsole improves grip on slippery terrain
Stock Sizes: 7-14, whole sizes, EEE width
Write Your Own Review
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot, find your regular shoe size in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding Simms Boot in the first column. This will typically be one size up from your normal shoe size for men and one size down for women (ie: a women's USA size 8 would take a men's boot size 7).
(Simms Boot size 5 will fit a Youth Size 4, etc.)
Not all styles available in all sizes; please see individual boot for size specifics
** Freestone Boot - Streamtread only