We have a taper that covers just about any fishing situation you may encounter with a two-handed rod. Dredging a heavy sink tip? No problem, our Skagit Heads can handle it. Need a Scandi Head for your switch rod? Got that one too. Tend to prefer touch and go casts - yup, covered it. Not only do we have tapers that cover just about any situation you might find here in the US, we've expanded our offering to handle anything you may find Worldwide.
- Extremely short and powerful taper for casting heavy sink tips
- Fast loading front taper designed for maximum flight time
- Lower grain weights design for switch rods and shorter two hand rods
- Upper grain weights designed for two hand rods
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID: SA SKEH XXX GR where XXX denotes grain weight