Author: Trouts Staff
What we say
After wearing Simms new Pursuit Gore-Tex shoes, I am thoroughly impressed with the quality and durability of the shoe. These shoes have turned into my everyday "do-everything" footwear. I wear them to work, where I am on my feet all day, and also when I get off work and I make a mad dash to the river before the sun sets. Simms uses their legendary Vibram soles on the Pursuit giving them extraordinaire grip on all surfaces. I can attest to the quality, I have worn them while I am wet wading the Urban South Platte, as well as the upper stretches of the Platte, and when I am out on the bass boat where they supply me with excellent traction on wet surfaces. I have worn these shoes hard for the last month, and have covered them with mud and grime, but the garden hose in the backyard cleans them right up and looks like new!
The Nubuck leather makes these shoes very durable and looks great! Not only is the Nubuck leather waterproof, Simms has made this shoe with a Gore-Tex inner bootie that is waterproof and breathable keeping your feet comfortable and dry. The Ortholite memory foam sock liner just adds to the overall comfort of the shoe. The Pursuit comes in Low-Top and High-Top giving you more options to better fit your style. I chose the Low-Top's because I wanted a lightweight shoe designed for warm weather. Simms has done it again and has provided us anglers with a great line up of footwear for fishing and casual wear.
What they say
- GORE-TEX® seam-sealed inner booties offer breathability while retaining complete waterproof protection
- Non-marking Vibram® outsole with a unique combination of perimeter trail lugs and inner marine lugs with micro-channel sipes
- Dual density midsole, harder in heel and softer in the forefoot for great comfort, cushion and support
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Ortholite® memory foam sockliner offers superior cushioning for added comfort
- Low height for easy on/off or warmer weather
- Offered in men's whole sizes: 8-13; Half-sizes 9.5, 10.5, 11.5
- Width: D